About this item
- A US-BARBERSHOP CLASSIC, HIGHLY ABSORBENT POWDER: Treat your skin right with the Clubman Pinaud Finest Powder. This finest quality powder used in US-barber shops since the 1930s, will not only soothe red, irritated skin but also helps stop the problem from reoccurring by preventing sweat and friction in your skin. This naturally reduces skin irritation and inflammation, while being safe for guys with sensitive skin. Ideal in summer or as an aftershave powder that leaves skin feeling soft!
- PROTECTS AND CALMS DRY, ITCHY SKIN: Clubman Pinaud Finest Powder protects and soothes skin after a haircut or shave! It helps heal and regenerate damaged skin, while it protects and helps maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance by creating a dry surface that acts as a skin protectant. It keeps you from melting into a puddle on the floor while making your skin feel incredibly soft to the touch. So refreshing!
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED, SMOOTH SUPERFINE POWDER: Finest Powder from Clubman Pinaud has a unique blend of Cornstarch, Zinc Oxide and Kaolin that keeps your skin feeling dry and smooth. It renders a clean feel and is best used after taking a shower or after shaving. This will boost your confidence and is suitable for all skin types without fear of side-effects. Especially targeted to achieve that smart, suave look that will make pretty ladies swoon for you, it will make you appear more well-groomed!
- LIGHTLY SCENTED, KEEPS YOU SMELLING FRESH ALL DAY: Clubman Pinaud Finest Powder’s premium formulation absorbs odor and wetness to refresh and comfort your manly skin. This offers a clean, crisp irresistible manly scent that you’ll surely love! It’s great to use before work or physical activity, right after showering to stay cool, or before heading out for the night!
- MADE IN THE US, CRUELTY-FREE, QUALITY MEN PRODUCTS YOU TRUST: A true neighborhood barbershop staple, the Pinaud brand and its Clubman line of fine men’s toiletries have been the go-to brand for men’s grooming products. Offering a wide range of popular men’s grooming products, Clubman remains true to the brand’s heritage while bringing to market must-haves driven by market trends. All products are 100 % cruelty-free, never tested on animals and proudly made in the US.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches; 8.96 Ounces
- Item model number : 276000
- UPC : 885799119399 885663236160 793379151014 885250388463 769173622135 798813081155 885535670122 885118043244 795871342341 885482683671 602417989826 794628203133 070066027655 794437505947 794628299457 885201615693 070066327601 689986767413 793379206592 798525621823 789397151037 885310376447 885486138221 717897601028 796433731399 070066027600 885105720554
- Manufacturer : AII CLUBMAN
- ASIN : B002HSM6BO
All return requests must be made through Email. Please Email: email@example.com for request a return. Returns received without notification will be refused. Please read our Return Details below.
Brick & Mortar Store:
6501 South CongressSuite 1-101
Austin Texas 78745
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR:
- CLIPPER/TRIMMER BLADES
- RAZORS/RAZOR HOLDERS
You may return an item within 7 days of the shipping date as long as it has not been used and all accessories and packaging must be unopened and undamaged. Items must be returned within 7 days of the delivery date. Return shipping charges will be paid by the customer.
If the inspection of the item reveals the item to be used, any packaging damaged, or any items missing, the return may be denied. The customer will be responsible for the cost of the return shipping of the item back to the customer.
Returned items must have a copy of the sales receipt and all packaging, including warranty cards, instructions, etc. The merchandise and packaging must be in new condition. Returns must be packed inside a shipping carton with adequate packing.
All defective electricals are to be sent to the respective manufacturer for warranty service.
EXCHANGES for other items are not available at this time. In order to exchange for another item, the item must be returned and refunded and a new order must be placed for the desired item
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices may differ Online vs In-Store. We reserve the right to limit quantities and are not responsible for printing errors. Some illustrations are for representation only and may not reflect the actual look or size of the product offered. Some items incur an additional delivery charge. Item stock may differ and some items that show to be in stock may be realized to be out of stock during the order picking process. No reproduction by any means is allowed without written permission of Barber To The People Supply.
All orders under $75 has a standard shipping cost of $9.99.
Orders above $75 will be shipped FREE of charge.
Same day local delivery available within a 8 mile radius from our South Austin Location. (William Cannon and SoCongress) Monday thru Friday only. No deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays. Delivered in 1 to 3 hours depending on numbers of delivery for the day. All other local deliveries outside of the 8 mile radius are to be maid through Our Mobile Store for delivery on day of route pertains to the delivery locations zip code.
Numerous variables influence the delivery timeframe for your package. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee delivery dates or accept responsibility for delays caused by (but not limited to) the following: weather delays, shipping company issues, or extended manufacturer back orders. We reserve the right to delay delivery of a package if we are unable to verify accurate shipping, billing, or other pertinent information. If there is a significant delay in the delivery of your package, you will be contacted for additional information.
ONLY USA SHIPPING!!!
When you receive your package, please open it carefully! Our items are thoroughly tested and then examined before to shipment. A stamp will indicate the date and initials of the inspector. The majority of shortage accusations stem from items being left in boxes or discarded together with packing detritus. Examine the contents well.
The majority of shortage accusations stem from products being left in boxes or being discarded along with packing debris. Examine the contents well.
FINAL SALE POLICY
WE ARE FINAL SALE!!! EXCHANGES, RETURNS, AND STORE CREDIT ARE NOT POSSIBLE.
All returned items will incur a 20% restocking fee. Barbertothepeople inspects all items before they are shipped. Fees may be increased if we receive shipments that are damaged or do not include the original box. On customized, special ordered, drop delivered, or non-stock products, NO returns, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted.
Items are non-returnable, including special orders, closeouts/sale items & personal hygiene items, including but not limited to: razors, razor blades, shears, thinning shears, shavers, clippers, clipper blades, trimmer, trimmer blades, nail polish, nail treatments; pedicure, manicure and facial implements, make-up brushes, shaving and hair brushes, neck dusters.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT, WHAT TO DO?Notify the delivery person of the damage and request that he/she make a notation on the freight bill of the extent of visible damage and any possible concealed damage before you sign. If you sign for the delivery, contact the Delivery Company to notify them of the damage, to express your interest in filing a claim, and to request that the transport company inspect the merchandise. Ensure that you file a claim for compensation. (In most situations, you will receive a monetary adjustment for expenditures, the transport firm will cover repair charges, and/or you will receive compensation for items.)
Maintain ALL original package materials, as they will be required until your claim is resolved or your product is returned. All damage claims must be directed to the transport company; Brick & Mortar Store and Mobile Store are not responsible for any damages suffered during the delivery process.
Other than shipping-related damage claims will be investigated and approved for compensation at the discretion of our Claims Department. Our items are thoroughly tested and then inspected prior to packing. A stamp will indicate the date and initials of the individual who inspected the products. Notify bttp.shop and bttpmobile.shop within 24 hours of receiving damaged product and keep ALL original materials, accessories, and packaging. Customer service representatives will instruct you on the necessary additional procedures. If you do not maintain ALL original materials, accessories, and packaging, you risk experiencing delays and having your damage claim denied.
Same day local delivery available within a 7 mile radius from our South Austin Location. (William Cannon and SoCongress) Monday thru Friday only. No deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays. Delivered in 1 to 3 hours depending on numbers of delivery for the day. All other local deliveries outside of the 7 mile radius are to be maid through Our Mobile Store for delivery on day of route pertains to the delivery locations zip code.